Community Welfare Achievements
- Key Panelist and Expert Trainer for Clean Air Asia Foundation, India.
- Keen interest in creating public awareness on Respiratory Diseases.
- Champion for ‘Air Pollution’ with talks on National & International Platforms.
- Regular speaker on All India Radio since 2015.
- Installed ‘Giant Lungs – Billboard that Breathes’ for air pollution awareness at Nagpur in March 2020.
- More than 100 newspaper articles published to his name.
- Co-Founder and member of NGO ‘Prawah’ which works in health awareness, regularly conducting health camps and education programmes in Central India, pertaining to asthma, air pollution, sleep disorders, anti-tobacco campaigns and blood donation camps. The NGO was awarded Lal Bahadur Shastri Gaurav Puraskar, September 2014 for a contribution towards health awareness in society.
- Credited with running a special ‘Asthma-COPD and ILD Patient Education Program’ every week with more than 2000 patients enrolled in this program.
- Associated with various organizations like Centre for Sustained Development - Nagpur, Clean Air Asia - India, Columbia University Global Centre – India for air pollution awareness.